Monday, June 8, 2015

Facebook Launch, CVS deals, Free Target Gift Card

It's officially official - I have created a Freedom and Freebies Facebook page!!! For all of you lurkers who don't like commenting on my Blogger posts, please visit us on Facebook and like my page to keep up to date as I post new blog entries and share posts from around different freebies sites. I want to build a great community of people who are genuinely interested in this sort of lifestyle that I lead and even start an exchange of ideas about getting items free or homesteading. I always appreciate any tips or other suggestions. Either way, click the link above and give us a like please!!!

I received a sample of Lucky Charms cereal in the mail today (which Chris promptly swiped for himself I do believe), and another envelope from Target. A couple of months back they had a promotion for making a college registry and getting a $20 gift card in return; well, my gift card did arrive from Target! With it and a number of coupons for Method laundry detergent, I'm going to try and get some mega deals without spending an extra cent on anything. I almost never shop at Target, so this will be a fun adventure for me.
Thanks for the chance to try out products free, Target!
I also did some shopping in CVS today; Chris is addicted to sodas, and 12 packs of Coke products are on sale there this week. On top of the 4/$12 deal, if you purchase a total of $30 worth of products you receive a $10 gift card - so basically if I spent another $18 I'd get $10 of it back anyways. Of course I took advantage of the deal! I got a pack of toilet paper, paper towels, and two boxes of cereal too. I now have a ten dollar gift card in hand to use in the near future as well (I love CVS, they are very reliable for good deals and the one by my job is the best CVS in the city easily).
$10 to spend at CVS as well - what shall we get?
I dropped my old whip off at the collision center of the car dealership in town and received the rental car - it's a Volkswagen Jetta! I've never driven such a new, expensive car as this; typically I have only driven American cars except for my cheap Hyundai. So far it's definitely a change; it's the first car I've been in that has a keyless start button and a few other features too. It has a lot more get up and go than I'm accustomed to, so I will keep getting used to it over the next couple of days and give some more feedback on it.

I'm planning to use some of one of these gift cards to buy one Dove Advanced Protection deodorant for the VirtualVox I have on my Influenster page; this way I won't have to spend money on it in actuality and I can still do all of the activities hopefully for another $10 gift card (from Walmart) from the badges for this "box". I hope that if I participate in depth on these activities from Influenster that I'll have a better chance of getting in on the really exclusive VoxBox items and other campaigns.

I will reiterate - click the link in the first paragraph and give us a like!!! Keep it freebie!

No comments:

Post a Comment