Friday, June 26, 2015

Great Ibotta Deals, New Bzz Campaign!

I have been binge watching Grey's Anatomy and not keeping up very closely with the blog so I greatly apologize. I have become a dedicated Ibotta user and found a great deal with it at Publix (today was the last day unfortunately on the coupon I used though). Their in-store coupon flyer had a buy one get one free coupon for Gold Peak Tea (so two for $1.49). I get $1 back for each bottle of tea, so I make $0.51 per transaction with my Ibotta rebates! They make a bottle that is unsweetened, which is great for me since I do not use sugar. They are pretty good with some lemon and stevia mixed in so I can't complain for getting paid to buy something. Publix also has all Coca-Cola 12 packs on sale for buy two get two free (4/$9.98); with the (expiring today) in-store coupon of buy two Dr. Pepper 12 packs and get $2 off, I got four 12 packs of those for $5.98!

I am also super excited to announce my SECOND BzzAgent campaign - I will be receiving the Secret Outlast Gel deodorant and testing it out for free thanks to BzzAgent. This will be my second deodorant campaign (I did a Virtual Vox for Influenster as well but I did purchase the product with my own money) that I've done recently - I hope I get a good scent in the mail. I will be excited to see how well the product works, especially since it is a gel. I have never used a gel deodorant any time in recent memory; I typically buy or use solids. Thanks so much (as always!) to BzzAgent for being a great website for those of us who like to be at home product testers on the side.

I also should be receiving my next PINCHme box in the mail soon - it shipped three days ago, so it'll be here next week actually. Maybe I'll get lucky and get some larger (or multi use) samples in this box. PINCHme is definitely another company I'm thankful for; they really started a large part of my freebie journey! Once I realized there were resources out there for people to "professionally" test products for free in exchange for their honest opinions, I was in! For a low income family, it can be a blessing to have a few extra items coming in without having to pay for it. Making ends meet otherwise could definitely be harder.

I am very excited to look through the new in-store coupon booklet that should be coming out this next week at Publix. I don't know what it might have in it, but I hope it involves Coca-Cola 12 packs in some way (since they are already so ridiculously priced and my fiance drinks them exclusively). Keep your eye out for great Ibotta deals or coupons and tip me off - I might even feature your tips on my Facebook feed!

No comments:

Post a Comment