Tuesday, July 7, 2015

All Star Reviewers

So, I recently decided I would try out getting in contact with All Star Reviewers to become a part of their Amazon.com reviews team and see how it works out; well tonight is my first night where I was able to get involved with one of their promotions. I must say, when this website throws down a promotion they THROW DOWN - I just ordered $150+ of essential oils for absolutely free thanks to All Star Reviewers, Prime Time Commerce, and Sun Essential Oils. I am so very excited to try out these products and make some awesome products (candles, homemade insect repellent, maybe a few other things)!

All Star Reviewers emails you different promos they have available, but you only have a short time to get the items for the promotional price (in this case my items were free) using the proper checkout method and promotional codes. In exchange for trying the items out, all you have to do is leave feedback on the listing on Amazon - well, a review obviously. I will let you know how everything goes next week when all of my items arrive.

I also have yet ANOTHER BzzAgent campaign I got accepted to for V8 Energy Drinks. All of my other BzzAgent and PINCHme boxes have shipped (except this new one) and should be here within the next week - and hopefully two of those three boxes will be here tomorrow! I am getting so many items lately to try out and feature on the blog, so I hope these arrive in a timely fashion so I can pass along my opinions sooner rather than later. Once some items get here I will give you some pictures to look at too! How exciting.

I'm also planning a big (AKA "moneymaker") shopping trip to CVS tomorrow. I have printable coupons in hand and Ibotta on my side to make sure I make money! I should be bringing home $2.50 that I didn't have before... love getting paid to shop.

Keep it freebie folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment