Sunday, July 12, 2015

CVS Deal This Week

Today I took part in the deal of the week at CVS! I think this is becoming a Sunday tradition. CVS has a $5 off $15 cosmetics purchase. Also, along with that, all CoverGirl cosmetics have a buy $15 and get $5 back in ExtraBucks. On top of that, I had my P&G Brandsaver flyer from last week which has a $4 off two lip products coupon (this was from last week's 7/5/15 P&G BrandSaver in the Sunday paper). Two of their glosses together were about $15.60; with my coupons and ExtraBucks I paid about $1.60 of my own money (which I paid for with ExtraBucks from previous visits). Not shabby! Now I have some nice colored glosses for going out.

 Not bad for about a dollar.
 Tan is clear and shimmery.
Red is sassy! I like this picture.
My pale skin works awesome with red.

Be sure to "like" my Facebook page - I always post my blog updates as I write them and sometimes post other money-saving deals as I find them and partake in them! When my full set of oils comes in (I wouldn't be surprised to see them Monday through Thursday at some point, so expect a big update then) I plan on doing some tests with them and then making candles - if it goes well enough I may permanently make candles using essential oils along with the fragrances.

I should receive last month's PINCHme box any day now. Tomorrow I am eligible for a free day of trying out "PINCHme Plus" at 9 a.m.; I get my samples a day early and possibly more than normal too. This will be fun to try out as a one time deal, but I am pretty dedicated to getting my samples even on Tuesdays (without paying $3.99 for early access). I will be sure to update everyone about what awesome samples I score tomorrow from PINCHme as soon as the mail runs (so I can lump all of my posts into one big one).

Keep it freebie folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment