Thursday, July 16, 2015

Support Our Business, June PINCHme Box Arrived

I got my box in - yay for PINCHme! I haven't tried any of the products yet (I will be able to have the tea, it's sugar free woot), but I plan on doing such soon. Here we go!


I got diapers (way too small for my 2 year old haha), Mr. Bubble 3 in 1 Wash, Skin Fix hand creme, Nexus Band Aids, Luzianne Pour N Stir tea, and Secret Clinical Strength deodorant. Not a bad haul, and like I said, I'm excited to have some tea! My box I just ordered Tuesday has a lot more stuff in it.

I finished up my reviews for All-Star Reviewers (not the most original reviews, but I did what was needed and they are concise). I am hoping to see some new offers soon from them; they are a great program to be a part of. I still need to find the time to try out the oils in candles and see how it all works out.

I have been going through different survey sites as new surveys come up; I'm a fan of MySurvey so far. I am already close to $20 in rewards I can redeem (gift cards). On Springboard America I am at $10 survey dollars (can't cash out til $50), and I have almost $11 on Product Report Card. Not too shabby of a payout for someone who is only occasionally checking the pages (I admit I do MySurvey about once a day; it's pretty reliable for getting rewarded). I am hopeful that the surveys will continue to help me out indirectly with gathering money.

OUR BUSINESS
We are owners of a wood refinishing business and recently purchased a CNC machine for our shop to cut a variety of projects out and design them. It's a huge expense, but we are in the process of negotiating deals with some sources and Chris is having to learn the machine from (mostly) scratch. He is very good with this sort of thing so we are both hoping the learning curve goes kind of quickly; if it does, we may be in (big) business sooner rather than later. If you are reading this, visit our Facebook page and give us a like. If you love firearms please give us orders! Soon you may see our products on larger markets; one off custom jobs won't last long if so!

No comments:

Post a Comment