Tuesday, July 7, 2015

More CVS Deals This Week

Ahhh, I really enjoy shopping at CVS. They make getting great deals fairly easy. This week there are multiple deals to watch out for, especially if you are an Ibotta lover like me. Here are THREE ways to make some money and get products at the same time!

First, Tena products are buy one get one half off. $4.59 for a pack of pantiliners + $2.30 for the second. You get $2 ExtraBucks for each ($4). There also is a printable coupon for $2 off one (print two) - you make about $1.70 on this deal.

Second, Starbucks Iced Coffees are $1.25 this week. There is a printable coupon for $1 off plus an Ibotta rebate for $1 as well; you make $0.75 on this deal.

Lastly, Gatorade Propel electrolyte waters are on sale for $1.25. You get $1.25 ExtraBucks plus an Ibotta any brand rebate on sports drinks for $0.20, meaning you make $0.20 on this deal.

With my stacked up ExtraBucks I have saved up, I will look at buying the Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs to do the Virtual Vox for Influenster. I am hoping that, if I keep doing tasks fairly consistently, I will get into more Vox Boxes and continue getting invited to do other things. I also hope to win a prize or two along the way...! Keep your fingers crossed and I'll update you as my current Voxes finish up over the next few weeks.

I am still awaiting my PINCHme box from last month and my incoming BzzAgent kits. I will definitely make updates on the site once those are here and show everyone what they contain. I hope the International Coffee box has a sugar free version I might be able to buy for myself - and if not they should DEFINITELY make one that is sugar free! I will be sure to express my desire for such if there proves not to be one available.

Get out to CVS and get some freebies this week folks! I hope to get there tomorrow night I think to partake in the goodies. Keep it freebie and tune in for more deals as I find them!

No comments:

Post a Comment