Monday, July 20, 2015

Four BzzAgent Campaigns At Once!

As time goes on, I become an even bigger fan of BzzAgent's system of letting real people like myself and my family try products for free and pass along our opinions about the products. Earlier this week I got invited to join a FOURTH campaign all at the same time as my other three. I also received my BzzAgent kit for my V8 Energy products; now I'm just waiting on my fourth and last kit - it's a pencils campaign, they are sending two packages of pencils to try out for free. This will be great for my six year old son, who needs to start working harder on writing and school stuff (he's still stubborn but has been working more on math lately to catch it up).

I am beyond grateful to BzzAgent for their reaching out to me so much lately to try so many different products. I admit that we especially liked the Children's Claritin we received in our very first campaign; not only has it been beneficial to my older two kids, my fiance actually has used it from time to time to assist with his congestion and allergies too with success. We most likely will purchase more in the near future to keep on hand.

I am looking forward to partnering with BzzAgent more in the future; their consistency for inviting me lately has been above and beyond my expectations. My campaigns are closely monitored and reviewed quickly to ensure that I get credit for all of the work I put into my product "bzz". They definitely are very involved in the process, moreso than similar sites or programs that I am involved wtih, and I greatly appreciate their points system because it tells me when I have done a "great job" or even when I have new surveys available (once you complete the surveys available your points go back up, but if you have surveys waiting your points go down just a small little bit).

If *YOU* want to join in on the BzzAgent fun, use my link here to join in the fun. Referrals do help me in a small fashion by showing how I'm spreading the "bzz" to all of you about how great these guys are and getting these brands more airtime, too! There are a wide variety of products out there to try, and I am glad to use my skills with writing and reviewing to benefit my family as a whole.

No comments:

Post a Comment