Friday, July 3, 2015

Great Deal at CVS!

So, I found a wonderful deal at CVS. They have Oral B battery powered toothbrushes for $7.49 with $4 back in ExtraBucks on each. They also have Colgate toothpastes for $3.49 with a $2 ExtraBucks return. $10.98 so far with $6 of that coming back as ExtraBucks. I had a $0.50 coupon and a $1.50 Ibotta rebate, so $8 total in savings. CVS also has a coupon (tacked on the end of a receipt actually) that is $3 off $9 in oral care products; $8 + $3 = $11 - I offically got my set of toothpaste and toothbrush for free! (I also had another $2 in ExtraBucks that I used on this receipt and purchased a gallon of milk - which got me another $1 in ExtraBucks so I spent about $1 total on the milk and the rest).

Here's the photographic proof! Happy shopping freebie hunters!

 My ExtraBucks from the purchases.
My purchases - note the savings from coupons.

So, this is also the first time I've ever used an electric toothbrush of any kind. For me, it is an odd thing, but I think I do like it. Makes your mouth feel funny for a long time afterwards. I will follow up later on this new freebie of mine. I also got accepted to a VirtualVox on Influenster for Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs, which I might partake in. I will check it out soon.

Keep it freebie!

No comments:

Post a Comment