Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Free Eggs from Winn Dixie

Today's best deal is through Winn Dixie (if you live in the southeast US). If you download their new shopping app, there is a coupon available for a free dozen eggs. This coupon is good until 5/27 and is tied to your shopping card.
Free dozen eggs for your shopping pleasure.
Sorry for the really crappy picture.
I had hyped myself all up and was really hoping I'd see at least one if not two PINCHme boxes here by today - so many people are starting to finally get theirs! - but alas! There wasn't even mail for me period worth my time. Chris got a bill and some stuff for him, but I didn't get a thing. I am so excited to finally get some samples in and put this site to proper use! Keep thinking of me and my sampling desires; maybe all the good mojo will make them come sooner hehe.

Speaking of good mojo... Winn Dixie wasn't the only place with free eggs for me today. I got a free dozen from work (well, eleven, since one was broken thus why they were free), but at the last minute I realized I honestly have TONS of eggs and will get some from Winn Dixie soon too so I gave them to my friend. Him and his girlfriend need them more than I do (seeing as how I have 2.5 doz in my fridge already not including my Winn Dixie coupon). Maybe that karma will come back in the form of me receiving my darn boxes soon!

I had been saving this flavor of Quest bar for a while because it's actually their most popular. I wanted to try most of the box before I tasted the one people seem to love the most. According to their social media, their best selling flavor is the Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough bar.
I did find this one to be quite tasty.
I was always a cookie dough eater though.
I think my favorite part about this bar is twofold: firstly, I love the saltiness of this bar. It has a significant sweet and salty mix that always appeals to me moreso than straight sweet. Secondly, the chocolate chips inside the bar are perfect because they give some much needed texture. It somehow makes eating this particular bar much more fun than it would have been otherwise. I would say this ranks up there pretty high with some of my other favorite Quest bars so far... and it might be close to a favorite just because it had that wonderful salty taste that cookie dough sometimes has.

So I am going to give somewhat of a fair warning: real life, starting next week, is probably going to kick my butt. We are hiring two new people at work and right now are running short handed until we get them in and trained. My nine to five job will be potentially drawing me away from the page and passing on information about pages, free things I've gotten, and all the other wonderful tidbits I pass along. I will TRY my best to keep posting. I am not very socially skilled in face to face sort of situations, so let's hope that I get through training TWO new people without being too anxious.

Hopefully tomorrow will bring good things to review on here!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment