Monday, April 27, 2015

Schoola - Free Kids' Clothes!

I discovered this link tonight (4/27 at about 9:40pm), but I wanted to go ahead and write about it before I forget. Schoola is an easy way to get free gently used clothing for kids. I personally have a six year old that has shot up a couple of inches in the past year or so, and he is my only boy and oldest child. No hand me downs, no money to buy lots of new items - so any nicer free clothing is GREAT for him! Here's how the Schoola system works:

1. Use my link as a referral to sign up for an account: http://www.schoola.com/stitch?ref=cp-3X2e6h9G2
2. Wait a few minutes; took a little bit for my $15 to show up
3. Benefit! Order $15 or less from the website for a free clothing set.
4. Currently Schoola has FREE SHIPPING as well for a limited time.
5. You will also have a link to share with friends; you get $15 MORE in credits each time a friend uses your link.

I give ALL of the credit for this great deal to hunt4freebies.com - quickly becoming my "freebies" site of choice. It is by far the most updated listing I've found yet, and I've had nothing but good luck with things they've provided. I am super grateful for their diligence AND variety of free things and discounts they've listed!!!

I haven't received the clothing for my son yet (obviously), but so far I give Schoola huge props and a great review for ease of use, availability of reimbursement for referrals, and being a great charity (no sales tax on charitable sales either). I am very excited to take pictures of the three articles I ordered and share my overall review of my transactions there.

No comments:

Post a Comment