Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Lot of Freebies Today!

Including my mail from yesterday, I have so many things to update you all on! I finally got my first large box of FREE items in from BzzAgent. Claritin Kids and BzzAgent have teamed up for a campaign to test out kids' allergy products, specifically the chewable tablets and the syrup too. I got these items for free in exchange for letting my kids try it out (I'm using it for my two older kids, both of whom are congested this time of the year due to seasonal changes) and submitting my HONEST, unbiased feedback on the products. I also have $3 off coupons to give out (if anyone would love to try them at a discounted price, too)!
 Something was Bzz'ing in my mailbox.
 How exciting, my first real product test.
I got it free thanks to Claritin and BzzAgent.
My unbiased review will follow at a later date.
My son is not the most photogenic most of the time.
He is happy though; we already see allergy improvement.
Today's mail netted me a Truvia sample. Needless to say, I was not impressed. To me it didn't taste sweet at all! I'm so used to using stevia that it made my coffee (even TWO packets) taste like water. Personally, it's a waste of my money and time. I do have a $2 off coupon for it too if someone wants it... I will gladly snail mail it to someone if you e-mail me your address.
Truvia sample in the mail today. It was not good for me.
This coupon is gladly up for grabs, though, if you like.
Work was a breath of fresh air today, and I got tons of wonderful items as freebies thanks to a very generous rep from Nutraceuticals (stevia) and Renew Life (enzymes - only have taken once so far but seem pretty good), and some awesome write offs including coffee! I will be testing out the organic stevia first to see if it tastes much different than the non-organic version (curious about this).
 Locally roasted coffee and enzymes. The coffee
is out of date and ehh. Enzymes seemed to be good.
A tale of two (different) stevias. The one on
the left is organic with no additives.
As you can see, the organic has no added ingredients.
The one on the bottom is non-organic with maltodextrin.
Free produce...small potatoes, green onions.
With regards to the Claritin, so far I am pretty happy. My son's coughing has reduced, so I think it is helping. We took our second dose tonight; Quin (son, 6 y.o.) and Lily (daughter, 4 y.o.) are both taking it - his allergies are much worse than hers. I will continue to monitor both of them to see if coughs, sniffles, and etc. keep reducing over the next couple of weeks. Once I have a good picture of how well the product has worked I'll write up a review for here and for BzzAgent too as one of my activities that I am required to complete.

Let's see what tomorrow's mail call will bring me! Good luck and happy sampling (and freebie grabbing)!

No comments:

Post a Comment