Monday, May 4, 2015

Mail Call

Well, I did get some free items in the mail, though neither were from PINCHme unfortunately. I will, however, be ready for Sample Tuesday on their website at noon tomorrow. If you haven't signed up yet for PINCHme, use my reference link HERE. Here's today's haul from the mail:
Free Jiffy Mix cookbook and $5 coupon for any 
Bob Evans grocery product (so basically a free item).
Free is good, so the Bob Evans coupon being $5 for one product will definitely come in handy. I have not bought one of their items from a grocery store in a very long time, so I probably will search out the sausage products in particular to eat (since I don't eat all the other carb-age pictured).  Once I purchase a new product I will definitely give it an honest review! I might also use the Jiffy cookbook soon - I can always use new meal ideas for the other four people that live here and we have Jiffy mix in the cabinet ALL the time. The recipes in the book are basically made from a variety of Jiffy products, not just the cornbread mix which is all I have on hand... so I might eventually go through and use a wide variety of the other products in the book. I will be sure to take pictures and give reviews from the family on the recipes.

I also scored an Instagram giveaway of Wet N Wild mascara - no, I never wear make-up I admit, but sometimes I get a wild hair to "dress up" myself a bit. My lashes and hair have been lacking in the past few years; my genes from mom and dad have caught up to me and I am losing most of what I have. It's one of my biggest beauty issues I would say. Mascara might be something that would enhance my look a bit without being too crazy painted on. I will be excited to receive my prize (I should receive it in 6-8 weeks). Thanks Wet N Wild!
I won one of these today that should arrive in 2mos.
I tried winning a giveaway item this morning from Allure, but I'm not sure if I did or not. I was on time and signed up fast, but items are only for the first 500 people to sign up for their contest. It will be ongoing for the next few days at noon on their website, so visit www.allure.com at noon exactly to sign up for their free items.

Tomorrow I have some at home errands to deal with, but I do plan on working in the garden (I have baby zucchinis!) and giving you all the FULL scoop on the PINCHme sample box for this month that comes out tomorrow. Let's hope that I get a nice, full box of great items! I am very quick at filling out these things, so I don't think that I'll miss out. Love PINCHme even if their samples take FOREVER to get here. My tune might change tomorrow if I get some boxes in the mail though!!!

Tune in tomorrow for some more freebies and homesteading pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment