Wednesday, May 27, 2015

May's PINCHme, Numi Tea sample

Well, beyond being super busy at work with cleaning, keeping the shelves stocked, and helping customers, today was a super awesome day. How can a day not be awesome when it involves me picking up my FL Country Superfest tickets (and getting the days off to go!), getting a PINCHme box in the mail (woop!), and getting a three pack of KCup tea samples from Numi (yum, one is Earl Grey my favorite!). I am so happy to share with you the goodies I have!
May PINCHme box. I will use the body wash tonight; used Splenda in my tea.
I admit, I have come to LOVE a super smelly body wash; this one is a strong strawberry smell that is totally delicious! It rivals the tasty smell that my Garnier Fructis samples have (their volumizing line has a strawberry/berry type of smell too, which came in my Sample Source box). I will definitely report back with how good I smelled afterwards. Caress currently is my favorite body wash; I always smell awesome for quite a while afterwards and feel so clean because of it. If this is like that then I'll be happy!

I already used three of the Splenda Minis (each mini tab is equal to a half of a packet of Splenda). For me, to reach a level of sweetness that was okay in my Numi Aged Earl Grey tea, I needed three tabs. I do not taste any aftertaste or unpleasantness; unlike many other sweetners I have had, I only had to use a small and very reasonable amount to make my beverage sweet. It's a lot better than the mass market stevias like Pure Via, Truvia, Zing, etc. and on par with Equal.
Button on the bottom left dispenses tabs.
Three was perfect for my taste. Not bad tasting at all.
As always, my biggest complaint is that it's not an all natural sweetener. I'll always be partial to natural products and super high quality stevia in particular, but this isn't a bad product at all. I could definitely see myself using this; now they need to figure out a way to get heavy cream in a travel type container so I can have coffee anywhere. It would be nice not to be required to take my coffeemaker everywhere!

So, speaking of Numi Tea, I received a three pack of their teas in KCup form and tried the Aged Earl Grey (Earl Grey, so far, is my favorite type of tea to drink; I've only tried a few other teas).
Tomorrow I'll try the mint tea.
I will try the Jasmine Green, but I don't like green tea much.
My favorite! Glad this was in the pack.
The Aged Earl Grey was tasty; I like a splash of cream and sweetener in my tea and this tasted nice when it was done as such. I am a huge fan of bergamot so it's no surprise that Earl Grey is so tasty to me.

I am expecting my box any day now (!!!) with my designer fragrance that I purchased for $10. I also should have a VoxBox shipping soon that I get to complete activities with and do many, many blog posts on. Influenster is kicking butt, this is my second campaign since I joined. There will be many more to come, thanks Influenster.

Keep it freebie, folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment