Sunday, May 10, 2015

"New" Jeans, Shoes

Got these from a friend who is about my size.
Both are size 12 from The Gap and fit okay.
I got three pairs of pants from a friend, but only two fit. They are both size 12 from The Gap and, though the cut is weird a little for my body type (I have thick hips, thighs, and a larger butt) they are not noticeably awful looking. I now own four pairs that fit well enough to wear to work without looking like it's hanging off of me. Thanks to my friend Jessica and much luck to her on her new life adventure in Chicago as a future physician's assistant. I didn't take a picture of the shoes, but we are pretty much the exact same size there too and I'm sure they fit. They are more worn than these pants are anyways, so they are not the craziest awesome score but they'll be used too.

I don't have more to update tonight, and the other half and I are going to watch a movie together (two nights in a row!). I hope all the moms out there had a happy Mother's Day, and here's to hoping that I receive some fabulous things in the mail tomorrow samples wise.

No comments:

Post a Comment