Tuesday, May 19, 2015

VoxBox Survey, Zucchini Almost Ready

I skipped posting yesterday (my fault!), but needless to say it was a day without any freebies in it or anything overwhelmingly interesting. We mostly spent the day running around doing errands for my other half and our wood refinishing business. Today will be a bit of a repeat of the same, but I do have some small updates I can pass along.

I got an email sometime this morning or last night from Influenster to be included in their next VoxBox campaign; think of getting a sample box from PINCHme or Sample Source but the items are larger in size on the inside, and you are expected to complete more in depth reviews and surveys regarding the product afterwards. Also, you are required to take a survey to even qualify for the box (not everyone will qualify based on the demographics they want). It has been a while since I did my first Influenster campaign (which I am to receive a $25 Ebay gift card for!), and their VoxBoxes look wonderfully fun to participate in. Since writing has always been my "thing", I am excited to continue to use my skills with the written word to express how much I liked (or disliked) products I try for free.

I have one zucchini that is particularly large in the garden; I am expecting to cut it off and eat it within the next day or two. I will probably post a picture tomorrow evening when I do my daily Wednesday post. Most of the rest of the garden is looking fine; potatoes should be ready to harvest relatively soon and sadly my collards have been eaten a SECOND time and probably won't make it til harvest. I think the chickens or squirrels are the culprits.

I also tried the Brazilian Sleek Garnier Fructis line last night (shampoo, conditioner, leave in conditioner); I actually kind of liked the products. The leave in is too heavy for my hair I think, but I like the smell of the products overall (a little fruitier than I normally would like, very tropical, but I can dig it) and it seems to have helped with frizz a bit. I don't have my typical whispy hair halo this morning yet, so I can at least approve of that. I will use the coupons that I have hopefully to double up with a sale and try it out in a larger size in the future.

Keep it freebie - I'm being told to hurry up so we can go, so I better GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment