Tuesday, May 5, 2015

New Sample Tuesday!

I was prepared to be on PINCHme at exactly noon Eastern for their monthly sample box sign up, and I was not disappointed. Their website was inundated with so many people that it kept crashing, but I was very persistent and managed to fill my box with six samples. I had to do it very quickly with multiple tabs, but my samples this month that are on the way include:

  • Lysol Gel toilet bowl cleaner
  • Shea Moisture products for babies
  • Splenda minis
  • Olay Outlast Body Wash
  • Goddess Garden Kids' Sunscreen
  • Gold Bond Ultimate Healing Lotion
I'm very glad that I am tech-savvy; there are a lot of really pissed off people about the PINCHme site crashing and not getting their items at all. At one point I had three different tabs on three different products so I could get them in my cart! I also had the website preloaded by noon so my first item was very easy to get in my cart; this gave me a bit of a head start on everyone else. One thing I don't understand about upset people in this case: this stuff is free and you are losing it over free stuff? I don't like losing out either but... I won't go crazy over something that's free.

Garden Time! Today I went out and watered a bit after I finished up my PINCHme box and dealt with some things inside of the house. Here are pictures of things coming along slowly.
 Collards, eaten by unknown critter.
The other two plants look okay though.
 Potato that isn't far from blooming.
This one is about 3ft tall.
 Buckets o' plants. Peppers, tomatoes,
basil, and eggplants are all here.
 Sunflowers with my hand for comparison.
These are about 3ft tall I would say.
 My pride and joy! Zucchini babies.
My largest zucchini plant with two visible
baby zucchinis. I am so excited.
The garden is just coming right along. I am so pleased with the efforts I've been putting forward to keep all of my plants alive and growing. The Hurkan El variety of my zucchini have been totally successful so far and are the two plants you see here and most of the others in my zucchini rows too. I am not as pleased with the "Darkstar" variety; I have seen no babies on these yet and they are actually my older plants of the zucchinis I have in the garden. I will try to save seeds this year from my Hurkan Els since they are doing so well. I will also be spacing my zucchinis out more next year; I admit most of these guys are WAY too close together. I had so many plants, though, that I didn't put much work into spacing them out.

I will post my mail call from today's box tomorrow. My first campaign on BzzAgent starts tomorrow, so I should receive that box today I hope. I am also hoping to see a few other samples or other items in my mail. I work again tomorrow at the 9-5 job, so I will not post until later in the evening after I get home. Happy sampling and getting freebies, folks! See ya tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment